top of page

LSS Group

Public·24 members

(Free==) Timberwolves v Trail Blazers live video 14/02/2024

6 hours ago — Get live streaming ...

Sometimes, how I feel about football, it doesn’t matter if a team wins or loses. What attracts me to a match is whether the teams play well, that there are footballers, that it goes beyond the result. I’m a romantic, I like the football. I’m a spectator, and I don’t buy a ticket to watch a team stay stuck in their half waiting for a 0-0 or a counter-attack. Leaders RB Leipzig, top on 37 points, kick off 2020 at home against Union Berlin. Striker Timo Werner, who with 18 league goals is one behind Lewandowski, has one eye on the title. On a national level it would be nice to win the Cup (after reaching the final last year). I had to chose then winning the league title is the ultimate," Werner said. Ahead of the game, Porto are second in the league standings with 41 points while Braga are in fifth place with 24 points. Porto warmed up to this game with a 2-1 win over Varzim in the Portuguese Cup on Tuesday which sees them head to the clash on 13 matches unbeaten. They have seven straight wins ahead of this clash. The 21-year-old sought out Morata to apologise after the match, while both managers leapt to the player’s defence. It was the most important piece of play,” said opposing boss Simeone. I told him (Valverde) that he did what he had to do at that moment. I think the prize for the best player makes perfect sense because Valverde won the game in this action. He (Levy) did a fantastic deal for a player who is free in a few months. And again that money was reinvested in the purchase of Steven, who now has a 5-1/2 year contract with us and has fantastic conditions to be very good for us. Mourinho said Spurs were focusing on short-term goals, while keeping a watchful eye on the future. Arsenal to consider Aubameyang offers The Daily Mail believes that Arsenal could listen to offers for striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang this summer, to avoid losing him for nothing the following season. The 30-year-old Gabonese striker could demand wages similar to Mesut Ozil’s £350,000 a week, and the club are worried about taking on such an obligation as he is getting towards the end of his career. Middlesbrough had problems mounting not that long ago. They were approaching the end of 2019 on a dour note, with a relegation battle the focus of their concerns. A few strong results has pulled them into 16th, with a 10-point lead over the drop zone and now they’re one of the division’s form sides. The racist abuse directed at Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha is "cowardly and despicable", says Eagles manager Roy Hodgson. Zaha revealed he had received several abusive messages on social media before Sunday's trip to Aston Villa. The Premier League called the abuse of the 27-year-old Ivory Coast winger "completely unacceptable". He will pay for these actions because there is no excuse," Hodgson said of the person who sent the messages. FK Usti Nad Labem is playing with a form that is not so great at the moment. The home team has 26 points and the 7th place in the rankings. In total, they won 2 wins, 1 draw with the last 2 losses. With their current performance, they had to set their sights high on this battle. Home advantage is what they need to promote. Middlesbrough have won six of their last seven home games against Huddersfield Town in all competitions, drawing the other in October 2013. Given their great run against them and the hosts’ recent record, we think they will see off a Huddersfield side who have already been beaten 10 times so far this season. Relive Boxing Day's EFL action as it happenedThat was largely down to Preston's excellent start, limiting Leeds to few chances and taking the lead with an expertly taken goal on the counter attack. The move was started by Sean Maguire's tackle on Mateusz Klich near to his own penalty area. From there, North End worked the ball forward quickly and Republic of Ireland midfielder Browne confidently finished left-footed past Kiko Casilla from 12 yards. View more on twitterYou've got to get that sales report off by the end of play, teach phonics to your five-year-old and squeeze in a bit of self-care. We applaud your ingenuity and incredible ability to multi-task, work-from-home parents…The 'hey, I worked out how to change my Zoom background' look View more on instagramHey, it can't all be doom and gloom. If you can manage to get your work done and still have a laugh, why not? And if you can make others smile for a bit, well, what a bonus…The 'what's the point of getting out of your PJs?' lookView more on instagramYou work better when you're comfortable, right? Make it a cute slumber party vibe and get the kids involved. The visitors come into this clash following a fine 7-0 home win over Luton, while they’ve started to make an impact on their travels. The visitors have climbed into the top six in terms of away results this season, which is quite an improvement on last season’s terrible travelling form. The hosts are in great form in the league, which has helped turn things around. Posted at 86' Foul by Bright Samuel (Queens Park Rangers). Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Nahki Wells (Queens Park Rangers) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 84' Foul by Adam Reach (Sheffield Wednesday). Posted at 84' Ryan Manning (Queens Park Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Trail Blazers vs Timberwolves Livestream Watch Party 2:11:33Our Christmas merch drop is LIVE! Go check it out- https://www.ripcityrundown.com/shop ⭐️ Follow us on social media ⭐️ - Instagram- ... Minnesota Timberwolves vs Portland Trail Blazers #Live' 1 day ago — Stream Minnesota Timberwolves vs Portland Trail Blazers #Live'Stream (NBA) 2/13/2024 by Wan.ich.x.u.m.ci on desktop and mobile. Odds are the best here at Bet365 for taking the both teams scoring option and it really should happen with Slavia being 1st placed in the league standings winning all 3 games after the restart winning 1-0 away at both Mlada Boleslav and Pribram but smashing Jablonec with no less than 5-0 at home. But Plzen won all the games not only after the restart but before that played in the league this year and have come 8 points close to Slavia Prague to whom they lost with 1-0 at home earlier this season. Kuressaare finished second to last last year and needed a relegation playoff to stay in the top division. At home they lost 10 of the 18 matches. They also started poor this season with a defeat at Levadia. Some bonuses are as high as seven-figure sums. Europe's elite competiton. Paper Round's view: This FFP situation keeps going from bad to worse for Manchester City. The club are set to appeal their European ban and will reportedly hear the final decision on it in May. The Premier League side are said to be confident in their appeal process after the two-year ban from the Champions League rocked the footballing world last Friday. Nicolas Pepe is going to have to improve. Gabriel Martinelli should have come on a lot earlier. Granit Xhaka was taking the easy way out. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta said he was pained by the result but refused to blame his players. It hurts a lot. It's cruel. It's a massive disappointment but at the same time I'm proud of the players," Arteta said. However, he has been linked with the national team job in his home country and the future of the Matildas' current boss - Ante Milicic - is not entirely clear, with Milicic having initially only been appointed on an interim basis for 2019's World Cup. Elsewhere in the WSL, Everton boss Willie Kirk and Reading's Kelly Chambers have both enjoyed strong seasons, but the vast majority of the England squad currently play for the top three sides, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea, giving them perhaps at best only an outside chance in the running. Emissions study: https://footballpredictions. Nov 26 (Reuters) - Air travel by the top 20 footballers nominated for the 2019 Ballon d'Or was responsible for producing 505 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions this year alone, according to a climate change researcher. Andrew Welfle, from Britain's University of Manchester, said soccer bodies and teams must combat climate change by curbing air travel and finding alternative methods for their frequent flier players to reduce CO2 emissions. Udinese have scored in 10 of their last 15 matches. They are however unbeaten in their last five matches at home, with three wins and three clean sheets in the process while they have five wins in eight home matches. They are unbeaten in the last four matches at home, winning two and drawing the other two. England's draw is full of the usual intrigue and the manner of their qualification, along with growing confidence and comfort at this level plus the convenience of all group games at Wembley, means Southgate will have every right to be optimistic. Just one look beyond that group, which England actually should win despite maybe harbouring that secret preference for finishing second, will see some very large bumps in the road as Southgate tries to navigate a path to Euro 2020 glory. As seen on many occasions this term though, El Submarino Amarillo regularly leave themselves exposed and Sevilla can take advantage despite their less than prolific record of nine scored in seven on home soil. This is a match from Argentina Primera and I believe that we can see here at least two goals and with a little luck maybe even three or more. So, both rivals are played on that way in last period and that is reason for this bet. Patronato is team who is in last round played in league 1-1, and in the same time, they are five matches without lose in league. Talleres Cordoba, on the other side is team who is in great match beat Huracan Buenos Aires 4-2 in previous match in league. Yes, over 2,25 is ok for me. West Ham have won three of their last four home fixtures against Burnley. West Ham United have four points from their last two league games. That has taken them to 16th in the Premier League and they look for three points against tenth at the time of writing this preview. West Ham have moved to four points above the relegation zone and a couple more wins might make them safe. In a post on social media, Raiola then said he hopes the Norwegian is not suggesting "Paul is his prisoner". Raiola added: "Paul is not mine and for sure not Solskjaer's property, Paul is Paul Pogba's. Before Solskjaer makes comments about things I say he should inform himself better about the content of what has been said. The result means City move into second, eight points behind Liverpool ahead of their home clash with Brighton later on Saturday, and level on points with third-placed Leicester, while Newcastle jump to 12th. TALKING POINT - Lacklustre City all but concede title Even at this relatively early stage of the season, this was a must-win game for City. With 10 games remaining, they are just three points adrift of fourth-placed Chelsea in the race for a Champions League spot, while City themselves are in fine form, winning their past five games. It is miles more important now than it was when I came to the club," United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told Football Focus. I didn't feel that derby thing against Manchester City early on. It even took a few years before we played them because they weren't at the top level. How to watch Portland Trail Blazers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 4 hours ago — - Portland, Oregon. Online How to watch Portland Trail Blazers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves: TV channel, NBA live stream info, start time. They also need someone to back up top-scorer Tammy Abraham. They lost Eden Hazard in the summer - who contributed to 31 goals in the league last season - so they need someone who can replace that. Chelsea have a greater pool of younger players and that seems to be working, but you never know what you are going to get from them. So now it is about getting the right kind of players in to complement that. Leicester City vs Watford predictions for Wednesday's Premier League tie at the King Power Stadium. The Foxes are out to extend their impressive winning run when they host Watford. Read on for our free Premier League predictions and match preview. Frankfurt is in a difficult period when they have not earned any score in the last 5 rounds. The rest of the Covid-19 translation did not help the Commerzbank-Arena team. At this point, the distance between Frankfurt and the red light group is only 4 points and the 16th ranked team Dusseldorf is showing great relegation efforts. If it does not improve soon, Frankfurt absolutely cannot maintain a safe position. Mertens, who is nicknamed 'Ciro' by Napoli fans to reflect his longstanding relationship with the club and city of Naples, is now seven goals clear of club legend Diego Maradona, Napoli, who last won the competition in 2014, will meet Juventus in the final without any fans present on Wednesday (20:00 BST) at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome. Juventus into Coppa Italia final despite Ronaldo penalty missFabian Ruiz's goal had given Napoli a semi-final first-leg lead in front of almost 60,000 fans in Milan on 12 February. While Watford worked hard to contain the hosts they offered little to suggest they were capable of a first win at Stamford Bridge since 1986. And they fell further behind before the break, with Etienne Capoue's rash challenge on Christian Pulisic resulting in a Chelsea penalty that Willian duly converted. Thereafter it was relatively plain sailing for Frank Lampard's side, who rounded off the scoring when Barkley found the top left corner from Cesar Azpilicueta's cross. Stoke City who are placed 21st in the Championship will play host to seventh placed Swansea City in the first of the Round 30 matches in the league. Going to the match, Stoke City have managed 28 points and Swansea have 45 points. Stoke head to this game on the back of an important win, over league leaders west Bromwich Albion, and they will want to mete the same on Swansea. Top Plays from Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Portland Trail Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the Top Plays from Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Portland Trail Blazers. Trending Videos. It’s fair to say that the new man is starting from a significantly lower base. To take an example at random, here’s the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust: "There are obviously concerns about how José and our Club’s Executive Board will work together, and we are sure all fans would appreciate greater clarity on how the Club sees this relationship operating in practice. Did you know? Wan-Bissaka made more tackles than any other player in the Manchester derby (eight). Only Ricardo Pereira (116) has made more tackles than him (99) in the Premier League this season. Basham: What was he doing there? Chris Basham in open play receives the ball in the box with his back to goal, flicks it over Kenny McLean's head and takes a touch before he put his effort over the bar. His reaction indicated he felt he should have put Sheffield United 2-0 up. Gary Rowett’s time at Stoke will probably be best known for clearing a spot at Derby for Frank Lampard. Otherwise, his spell at the bet365 was one the Potters’ faithful want to forget, although they’ve gone backwards without him. Preseason title hopes were dashed as a Premier League squad failed to adapt to the second tier. The Austrian outfit have been somewhat of a surprise so far this season, currently sitting second in the group ahead of PSV and only two points behind Sporting. The key to their success has been a solid defence, with just three goals conceded so far and this along with a 4-1 win over PSV last time out, have given them the advantage over their Dutch rivals. Watford under-23 coach Hayden Mullins will take charge of Wednesday's Premier League game at Leicester following the sacking of Quique Sanchez Flores. Sanchez Flores returned for a second spell at the club when he replaced Javi Gracia in September but was dismissed after Saturday's defeat by Southampton. Watford are bottom of the Premier League table, six points from safety. Chris Hughton is a possible successor and the Hornets said a replacement will be appointed "imminently". Some bonuses are as high as seven-figure sums. Europe's elite competiton. Paper Round's view: This FFP situation keeps going from bad to worse for Manchester City. The club are set to appeal their European ban and will reportedly hear the final decision on it in May. The Premier League side are said to be confident in their appeal process after the two-year ban from the Champions League rocked the footballing world last Friday. I watched SV Horn, it is not Horn II like the title suggests, it is the big team, currently inside the relegation places but not because of away performances as they are 3-2-3 on the road while at home they have just one win this season but defeated Austria Vienna II with no less than 5-1 on the road at the start of this season so a game with no less than 6 goals being scored between these two and a good enough reason alone to be taking the over 3.5 goals bet here as well. Hosts are better team and favorite and I expect an easy win for them today and at home they could win by 3 or more goals and so my bet is this AH -2 FT on them. They are Chelsea and will play against Burnley and this is a match for the PL in England. Hosts after 21 matches have 36 points and are 4th in the league. At home they did only 1 defeat in last 5 h2h played. The guests are in bottom zone with only 24 points and they did 3 defeats in the last 3 matches. I understand why Manchester United have to play him and I understand his mentality; he loves this club, plays for the shirt. He is is Manchester United's most important player but at some stage we have to take a step back and say: Let's not flog these players too much. It is not an England thing, this is about making sure he is ready for Manchester United over the next few years and not burning him out too often. And if you can’t quite call it total perfection, those two dropped points against United mitigate against that, it is as close to being perfect as could possibly be realised within the boundaries of professional sport. We don’t go for perfection, we go for a perfect reaction,” said Klopp. We try to fight back in difficult situations in games, which is what the boys did again. It will be very interesting to watch this duel from Austrian Cup tonight and I'm pretty sure that this will be more than good match. This two rivals are not so long ago played very good match in Austria Bundesliga, on this same stadium, and then LASK was better 3-2. Salzburg is not so strong as before, because they are not have any more, two best players - Holland is go in Dortmund, and Minamino, excellent Japanese, is now in Liverpool. I believe in very fast match today, with a lot of chances and goals on both sides, it is real.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page