top of page

LSS Group

Public·24 members

Today: Minnesota Timberwolves vs Portland Trail Blazers live watch 14.02.2024 Soccer

2 hours ago — How to watch Portland Trail Blazers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves: TV channel, NBA live stream info, start time. Posted by: Stonecom Interactive ...

Fulham are in top form at the moment with four wins from their last five league games. The weekend saw them win 1-0 at Blackburn thanks to a second half goal by Mitrovic. That was their sixth away league win of the season and their last four have produced two wins and two draws with three straight clean sheets. Corriere dello Sport defended its "Black Friday" headlineOne pointed out that "obviously it's only after foreign outlets criticised it that the clubs magically realised they don't like it either… and want to distance themselves". Website Fanpage. Italy: "First, the image went viral, and then it became news… It's only across the border that the idea was immediately seen for what it is: a surreal choice. How to Watch the Timberwolves vs. Trail Blazers Game 6 hours ago — Get live streaming ... Assisted by Mateo Kovacic. Posted at 76' Offside, Chelsea. Mateo Kovacic tries a through ball, but Christian Pulisic is caught offside. Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) right footed shot from more than 35 yards is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Tom Davies (Everton) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Lucas Digne with a cross. Salzburg and LASK will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Salzburg this season have the following results: 17W, 6D and 2L. Meanwhile LASK have 17W, 4D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Norwich sign Hertha midfielder Duda The Canaries have made their first splash of the transfer window signing Slovakia midfielder Ondrej Duda from Hertha Berlin on loan until the end of the season. Toffees set to beat Saints for Cumbrian stopper Everton and Southampton have both been keen on Carlisle defender Jarrad Branthwaite but the Toffees are expected to sign him this month for a fee approaching £1 million. ~!![Live@event]Portland Trail Blazers vs Minnesota 1:47:37score and NBA National Basketball 2024 Match updates today Portland Trail Blazers vs Minnesota Timberwolves LIVE Updates: Score Updates, Stream ...Help Saavn · 4 hours ago Goalkeeper Luis Robles, a 35-year-old who spent eight seasons with New York Red Bulls, will captain the side. It was McDonough who signed Miguel Almiron for Atlanta United and the Paraguayan became the best player in MLS before being sold to Newcastle United for a profit. The development of players, including Pellegrini, his compatriot Julian Carranza and Venezuelan Christian Makoun in a similar manner is part of the plan at Inter. Olympiacos may come into this final Group B match on the bottom of the pile but they've got an excellent chance to propel themselves into the Europa League. Punters are advised to side with 'Olympiacos to Win & Over 1.5 Goals'. Crvena's defensive weakness is there for all to see. Combine this with the fact that Olympiacos have been much more effective offensively, scoring at least twice in each of their two home games, and a bet on the hosts notching multiple goals on route to victory is hard to go against. During Saturday's game, BBC Radio 5 Live's Mark Chapman said on air: "I have a statement from PGMOL [Professional Game Match Officials Board] on why that wasn't a red card. VAR didn't feel there was anywhere else for Lo Celso to put his foot. Following the final whistle, the presenter confirmed in a tweet the station had spoken to Stockley Park again and on reflection "they did think the tackle was a red card". Six of the last eight Tottenham away games have seen both teams score. Totttenham have scored in nine of their last 11 away games but have conceded in eight of the last 12. Southampton have scored in each of their last eight games. Southampton have only kept one home clean sheet this season, though that was against Tottenham. Callum Wilson put Eddie Howe's Bournemouth ahead in the 13th minute, firing home after a low drive from Harry Wilson was blocked. But United levelled on the stroke of halftime when Bournemouth failed to clear a corner and from the resulting scramble, Billy Sharp blasted in from close range. United keeper Dean Henderson did superbly to keep out a well-struck shot from Ryan Fraser, while at the other end, another scramble saw a Lys Mousset effort blocked. Vivianne Miedema finished as the top scorer in the Women's Super League for the second successive seasonHaving seen her play at Doncaster Belles and during that loan at Liverpool when she did not get a chance at Chelsea, initially, to see her now going toe-to-toe with her team-mate Sam Kerr, who is touted as one of the best forwards in the world, has really made me smile. It is great to see a new star announce themselves in the game, and it is not as if she has just come on to the scene, she has really had to dig deep, and think about how she needed to improve to get the best out of herself, and that is what we're seeing now. We try to educate them in many ways, but this is something I'm not too bothered about. Maddison has been tipped to earn a spot in Gareth Southgate's England squad having scored nine goals this season to help Leicester to third spot in the Premier League. Rodgers added: "There's two different mindsets, a social mindset and a professional mindset. The top ones, professionally, have the mentality to do it every single day and look after themselves and then produce. We've enjoyed a great first half of the campaign and Cenk's arrival will bolster our squad as we push for a top-half Premier League finish. Cenk has a proven record as a goalscorer and we've admired him for some time, so I'm very pleased to welcome him to Crystal Palace. Palace host 10th-placed Arsenal in the league on Saturday. It's a great result but we have to keep our focus here on in. It's not a season-changing result but it's an important one, especially in the context of our own situation. There is an awful long way to go. I think what it does, it quantifies the work the players have put in over the last few games. But I'm not naive enough to think that we are anywhere near concluding what we set out to do. Australia will face China, Chinese Taipei and Thailand over seven days. The Matildas need to finish first or second in the group to progress to the next stage of qualifying, a two-leg play-off to reach Tokyo 2020. BBC Sport has launched #ChangeTheGame to showcase female athletes in a way they never have been before. Through more live women's sport available to watch across the BBC, complemented by our journalism, we are aiming to turn up the volume on women's sport and alter perceptions. Jay Rodriguez scored twice against Peterborough as Burnley cruised into the FA Cup fourth round. He tapped in from close range to open the scoring before Erik Pieters made it two with a 25-yard half-volley. Jeff Hendrick scored Burnley's third inside 23 minutes with the help of a deflection, before Ivan Toney pulled a goal back for Posh before half-time. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Posted at 81' Attempt blocked. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Douglas Costa. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Minnesota Timberwolves at Portland Trail Blazers Watch the Minnesota Timberwolves at Portland Trail Blazers on NBA League Pass. ENDEDDec 10, 2022. Moda Center, Portland. ALL. After all, Sociedad are just two points behind them in 5th and have notched four wins from seven on the road this season, including a 1-2 victory at Granada on their last away day. Imanol Alguacil's charges can blow hot and cold as typified by their 1-1 home draw against bottom side Leganes last time out, but they have a habit of raising their game against the bigger teams. Vikingur Reykjavik have been very productive at home with at least 2 goals in 10 of the last 12 matches. In 4 of the last 5 home games they even scored 3 or more goals. But they have a poor home record against Stjarnan with no win since 2002 and conceding at least 2 goals in 10 of the last 12 meetings. Manchester City have won nine home league games this season. Manchester City have scored at least twice in eight of their last nine home league matches. Arsenal have only won two away league games this season at West Ham and Newcastle United Manchester City have won each of their last six games against Arsenal scoring 17 goals, In Germany, Borussia Dortmund crashed their own website when they released a surprise special edition, black-and-silver kit earlier this month which celebrates the area's coal-mining and steel-producing past, and commemorates a year since the closure of the final mine in the Ruhr Valley. While in the North West Counties League Premier Division, the ninth tier of English football, 1874 Northwich have been selling out of a viral design that features some of the town's Tudor architecture. Cardiff City denied Swansea City a slice of south Wales derby history after the 62nd league meeting of the clubs ended in a goalless draw. Swansea arrived at the Cardiff City Stadium with a chance to claim the first league double in 108 years of this fixture. But they had to be content with a share of the spoils in a game which was long on endeavour but short on quality. The woodwork rattled twice, with Bersant Celina hitting the post for Swansea before Cardiff's Callum Paterson headed against the bar late on. If the public not look more goals at the march we will play the best pick for this mach from Spain super cup between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid with a best pick over from 2.75 goals what be best new chance for our pick we play at the match now. If we see this pick as a win we will can look to our order a new great 12 points to our order what be the best new chance for us play the pick. Home team have a best new chance get a win and get the open door to this final the super cup Spain. Happy and Joy! I expect to see quite a lot of goals from the start in this one as Before is known for being quite a spectacular team with good offense and against strong side Slavia Sofia that was already involved in this season in same high scoring match. Helder Costa lashed home from the edge of the area and Klich curled in a superb effort as Leeds cruised to a fifth successive win to move a point above West Brom, who visit Preston on Monday. Relive Saturday's EFL actionIt was a miserable return to Elland Road for former Whites defender Jonathan Woodgate, who has seen his Boro team win just one of their past 12 games. It is frankly not comprehendible how this could be going on. Why those standards there would be looking so much different from just across the border, I don't think anybody can explain. So everything in common sense tells you that they need to apply the same standards and we will be lobbying to that effect. Yes, there are players who are reaching out who are concerned. The league has seen a surge in popularity with the Belarus Football Federation securing broadcasting deals with sports networks in 10 countries, including Russia, Israel and India. And ‘we’ are far from the best supported Belarusian team worldwide. I should say the standard of football is terrible. But having spent most of my match-going days watching Oxford in England’s lower leagues or Limerick in the League of Ireland First Division, that is nothing new. It will be hard to say for sure whether I keep watching every game when English football returns. But I’ll certainly always keep an eye out for their results. Summary and baskets of Portland Trail Blazers 107-105 Dec 11, 2023 — How to watch Portland Trail Blazers vs Minnesota Timberwolves in NBA? If you want to watch the Portland Trail Blazers vs Minnesota ... GOAL! Wolves 1-0 Leicester City. Boly scores - A corner from the right is taken short. Swung to the back post for Doherty, who puts it back into the six-yard box. Schmeichel doesn't take it, and Boly attacks to glance it into the net. NO GOAL! The short corner contained an offside, when Jota returned the ball to Neto. I have not tipped them to win enough this season so I should apologise to all their fans now, because you know where I am going with this, and it will probably mean they get beaten on Saturday. Brighton, meanwhile, continue to worry me. They have drawn three of their past four games, but they really need a win to stop their slide towards the bottom three. With just two points separating the teams heading into this Matchday 15 contest we can certainly anticipate a closely run affair, but we're siding with Mallorca to bank the three points on the strength of their home form this term and Betis' growing problems on the road. Top-flight Burnley eased into round four with a 4-2 home win over third-tier Peterborough United. Birmingham City beat Blackburn Rovers 2-1 in an all-Championship clash. Fourth-tier Newport County went down 3-0 at Millwall but third-tier Shrewsbury Town earned a replay after a 1-1 draw at Championship side Bristol City. The move comes in the closed period before Ireland play their play-offs for Euro 2020. Virtual Grand National set to go ahead The Virtual Grand National is due to run in 21 minutes. In the absence of any real horse racing for the next few weeks, probably months, there is a computerised recreation of a race. Spurs will be up against a United team that are flying and much improved defensively. I said before the Leipzig game Spurs needed a perfect performance to stand a chance of turning that tie around. We didn't see one, but they will need to find one at the weekend if they want anything out of that game. Jose's challenge is to try to pick his players up and convince them they can do it, but that won't be easy because they looked tired mentally and physically on Wednesday. All things considered, we see good value in backing Monterrey on the Draw No Bet line and feel it's the best way to play as far as the betting is concerned. Al Hilal's defensive issues are a big concern coming into the game and aren't really befitting to the favourites tag attached to them and we fancy the Mexicans to run out 2-1 winners come full time. Their away form doesn't make for great reading, especially as they've conceded twice as many as they've scored but they've only lost one of their last four on the road, conceding only three goals in the process, so it's certainly not all doom and gloom. Palace had struggled to create against a resolute Canaries defence - who remain without a clean sheet at home this season - after Todd Cantwell put the hosts in front after only four minutes. But Norwich ultimately paid for not scoring a decisive second, having come close several times, with Emiliano Buendia drawing a fine save from Palace keeper Vicente Guaita and Kenny McLean hitting the underside of the crossbar. Subs: Oxlade-Chamberlain 7, Matip n/a. WEST HAM: Fabianski 6, Cresswell 7, Ngakia 7, Diop 7, Ogbonna 7, Noble 7, Rice 7, Soucek 7, Snodgrass 7, Anderson 7, Antonio 7. Subs: Fornals 7, Haller 6, Bowen n/a. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 9' - GOAL! Liverpool 1-0 West Ham. Wijnaldum guides a super header into the corner from Trent Alexander Arnold's whipped right-wing cross. Sheffield United continued their push for European qualification as they moved into the Premier League's top six with a convincing win over in-form Chelsea at Bramall Lane. David McGoldrick's first Premier League goal opened the scoring, pouncing after Kepa Arrizabalaga had saved brilliantly from a deflected Oli McBurnie shot in the 18th minute. Chelsea's defence was shaky throughout and they were ruthlessly punished just 15 minutes later when Enda Stevens crossed and McBurnie was left completely unmarked in the six-yard box to power home a simple header. However, Spanish Football Federation chief Luis Rubiales oversaw a dramatic shake-up in November, striking a three-year deal to play the tournament in Saudi Arabia - a move which has angered human rights groups, as well as local supporters. Real and Valencia meet in the first semi-final in Jeddah on Wednesday before Barcelona take on Atletico Madrid 24 hours later for a place in Sunday's final. Tirana is in 6th place with 19 points while Kukesi is in 2nd place with 21 points. Both teams wants to fight for the title this season and I see more favorite Tirana here to win because they play in their field and they will have a huge support and also because Kukesi have some injured players. Tirana have more qualities but however I'm betting in Over 2.5 because I believe that both teams wants to win this match so they will make an open game and I believe that we will have 3 goals here in this match. In away Kukesi in 6 matches played until now have scored 4 goals and have conceded 4 and seems that is a defending team but I believe in this match we will have goals because both teams are freshed because of postponed weeks in league in the past weeks.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page