top of page

LSS Group

Public·29 members

(watch tv=) Today: Houston Rockets v Memphis Grizzlies live online 15 February 2024

2 days ago — Fred VanVleet is a ...

In the end, we’re backing the home side to topple Sheffield United’s unbeaten away record. The Blades have ridden their luck at times this season, and with Wolves in such good form we think a 2-1 win for the hosts is a good option. The Premier League side were fortunate that Pompey didn’t take advantage of any of their opportunities, before Sokratis scored to change the complexion of the contest. Arsenal looked a different side in the second half and produced a masterclass in possession football as they controlled the game and didn’t allow the home side a sniff of a comeback. It is not quite a bad idea of betting on over 3.5 goals but I lost enough time, money as well by taking the big odds instead of the safe bets over the past year, and will try a new tactic. Main reason for this bet is the fact that they met 3 times this season in the league at Al Wahda the hosts won 3-2 the game but Al Jazira played in 10 men and still scored a goal. Everybody was brave and on the front foot. Even when we won the ball we tried to play football. If you are brave then you deserve to get something and today we got a lot. It was important for us that we start winning at home especially against a strong side. It was not undeserved. Purple patch for Ings - the stats you may have missedSouthampton have won three of their past five Premier League home games (D1 L1), as many victories on home soil as they managed in their previous 14. 28 round on Bundesliga and derby game between Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munchen. After 27 round Bayern is on first position on table and have four points more than Borussia. This is big match for who will be champions on Bundesliga this season. If Bayern win after this round will have seven points then Borussia. After corona restart league Bayern wins two games and the situation is same with Borussia. In that games Borussia have goal different 6:0 and Bayern have a goal different 7:2. For me chance for Borussia, home stadion but not support and my opinion is win for Borussia with handicap 0.0. Good luck ##++$$[WATCH-LIVE] Memphis Grizzlies vs Houston Rockets Grizzlies vs Rockets Live Online delves deep into the human psyche, crafting a claustrophobic experience that keeps audiences on the edge of ...UAT Autokaufen Skoda Auto Newz · Just now Numancia takes on Malaga in the 18th round in the second best Spanish series, LaLiga2. Numancia is in 8th place with 25 points after 17 games while Malaga is on 19th place with 16 points. Numancia have not won in their last 2 matches. The last match was a defeat to the league's second best team, Almeria 0-2 in a match where Numancia had 64 percent of possession and 17 shots in the match. Malaga comes to the match after 4 matches, where in 3 of them they have failed to score a single goal and they have lost 2 of the matches by 0-1. Numancia have lost only 1 of their last 8 matches at home and have won 3 of their last 5. Malaga have lost their last two away games by 0-1 and have won only one of their last 8 away games. Their 5 defeats in the last 8 away games have all been without scoring themselves in the match. This should be another victory for league leaders Chelsea. They are the only unbeaten side in the table and the last four matches in this league have all been won. They are the league's top away scorers and can improve that record with a win over a Birmingham side that has already lost four league games this season. We’re confident that a double chance bet on the visitors will payout on Monday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-2. AaB arrive as the form favourites and having won their last two meetings with OB, while the hosts are in the midst of a losing streak which has seen them slip behind AaB in the table. NBA live stream info, TV channel, start time, game odds Feb 2, 2024 — How to watch Houston Rockets vs. Toronto Raptors: NBA live stream PrevPreviousHow to watch Memphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors ... Given Real's superior head-to-head record over Barca, Real require two points from their final two games, at home to fifth-placed Villarreal on Thursday and at relegation-threatened Leganes on Sunday, to win the league. We have to be happy and rest up for Thursday," said Real boss Zidane after his side's ninth successive win since La Liga resumed in June. We will be back training on Tuesday and we will be back on the pitch on Thursday. That the suspension of the season, that its early completion, would not have helped “Sokolov” from the city of the same name to avoid relegation from the second division. The home team in all respects are the worst in the league. And for all the time the club was able to win in only one match. And for a long time the second half of the season. Perhaps at the time of the suspension of the championship, the coaching staff and the players were able to draw some conclusions and continue the season more decisively. In fact, the team has nothing to lose, with such a game. Vysehrad is a little better. Goes to 11th place. But this place cannot guarantee the club registration in the second league for the next season, although the advantage over the relegation zone is 10 points. The first round match between the teams ended with the victory of Vysehrad with a minimal advantage. It is difficult to count in this game that the home team will be able to score points. But the guests themselves cannot always realize themselves in the attack and in the event of a tie, it will only be their fault. The “Falcons" do not have any forces in the attack, and 14 goals scored in 17 matches suggest that they may not be able to score in this game either. Rockets vs. Grizzlies NBA Game Time, TV Channel & Live 2 hours ago — The Memphis Grizzlies (18-36) aim to break a five-game home losing streak when they host the Houston Rockets (24-29) on Wednesday, ... So is this fair? Does it have any semblance of sporting integrity? Of course not. A distorted nine-game mini league'The Premier League has been suspended since 13 March but is aiming to resume in June with most teams faced with nine fixtures left to fulfil. Germany's Bundesliga will return on 16 May and teams will use their own stadiums for their remaining fixtures. League Managers Association chief executive Richard Bevan has said the Premier League season could be cancelled if clubs do not agree to play at neutral venues. Manchester United and England forward Marcus Rashford said it had been tough to get to this stage. I think there has been plenty of occasions, for me personally, where we've tried to help but we've not helped in the best way possible," Rashford told BT Sport. You can get some backlash from that. We wanted to take our time with the decision. We want to help in the best way possible and getting money to the right places is a massive thing. Kaiserslautern and Duisburg will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Kaiserslautern this season have the following results: 10W, 11D and 9L. Meanwhile Duisburg have 15W, 6D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Kevin De Bruyne has scored four times in 12 appearances against Arsenal. Manchester City have won their last six matches against Arsenal in all competitions. Arsenal have failed to win 11 of their 13 Premier League matches away from home. Midweek Premier League action features Manchester City hosting Arsenal at the Etihad on Wednesday night. If you can't celebrate, the whole thing breaks down' - What did the managers think?After a goalless draw with Paderborn, Fortuna Dusseldorf manager Uwe Rosler said: "The day was a bit odd. I am an emotional man, I like to take a player in my arms, which I obviously couldn't do today. Dortmund coach Lucien Favre, said: "There is no noise. You shoot at the goal, you make a great pass, you score, and nothing happens. Sagadam will host Kopetdag Asgabat for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, this will be tense match for both sides. I think, both teams want to get a positive result. Sagadam have advantage at home stadium. Of course, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. However, the hosts have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. They are not convincing team. In last game Sagadam is won 1-0 against worst Merw. On the other hand Kopetdag Asgabat is very average team in this season. However, they have the potential to fight for the positive result. My pick - draw. The Terriers aren’t scoring enough goals at home, having hit just 0.9 per game at this ground. They’ve won just twice in front of their home support this season, with just one victory in their last five here. Their poor form at their own ground has left them bottom of the home table, with a worse record than the sides in the drop zone. Today, Duisburg and Bayern Munich II will meet in the third German league. The hosts are currently the best team in the league and sit on the top spot of the table with a record of 11 - 1 - 5. Duisburg has won 4 times in the last 5 games. Houston Rockets vs. Memphis Grizzlies game preview 18 hours ago — The Grizzlies, in case you've been living under a rock, have been decimated by injuries this season. Last season's second seed in the Western ... But you have to see what Liverpool and Manchester City have been doing for two years and the gap they have opened up, it is the challenge all of us have to close. If we can sustain Champions League football, we would probably gain confidence from a finish like that. The kids are alright Mason Mount made 44 appearances for Derby under Lampard last termWhile Mount, Tomori and Abraham have become regulars under Lampard, the likes of Reece James, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Billy Gilmour have also left their mark on the Blues first team this season. First, the games are against Manchester United and then Arsenal. Pep Guardiola's side then play Burnley before missing a gameweek because of their participation in the FA Cup quarter-finals (unless the game against Chelsea gets rearranged for that week), so if you are looking to bring in a player for the next few weeks a City player may not be the best option. De Bruyne is a doubt for the Manchester derby with a back injury that he sustained in the Blues' Carabao Cup final success last weekend. Getafe and Krasnodar both have nine points from five matches, the Spanish side having recovered from back-to-back defeats by Basel with a 1-0 win at Trabzonspor on Matchday 5, whereas their Russian visitors have won all of their last three fixtures after losing the first two, most recently beating Basel 1-0 at home with a 72nd-minute penalty from striker Ari, who was later sent off. So I think it is sensible at this stage to have the engagement, to think through it, but I've been clear in all the conversations I've had that all of this is without prejudice so let's do the work and then we will make the decision at the appropriate point - clearly, number one, in accordance with the scientific evidence. Proposed Newcastle takeoverJohn Nicolson MP asked Dowden if he would intervene in the proposed £300m takeover of Newcastle United by a Saudi-backed consortium, citing concerns about "Saudi Arabia's record" regarding human rights. At the time, the Toffees were in danger of becoming embroiled in a relegation battle, but the Italian pulled them away from danger and Everton fans are likely to be excited to see what he can do after a full pre-season. Watford end Liverpool's unbeaten run Ismaila Sarr scored two goals as Watford beat Liverpool 3-0Nobody saw this one coming. Liverpool were on a relentless march towards the title when they arrived at Vicarage Road in February to take on a Watford side inside the relegation zone and without a win in their past five games. The resolution - which was backed by 81% of the 42 clubs - gave the SPFL board the power to "call" the top flight if it deemed the season could not be completed. Celtic are 13 points ahead of Rangers, who have a game in hand, while Motherwell are third, 21 points further back. Partick Thistle and Stranraer have ruled out legal action, but Rangers say they "continue to examine all legal options available". Dalian Yifang FC and Hebei will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League in China. Dalian Yifang FC this season have the following results: 9W, 7D and 11L. Meanwhile Hebei have 8W, 5D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The England defender said he had struggled to rediscover his best form following knee surgery in 2017. I'd love to be the player I was three years ago when I was doing well. I thought I'd return to become that player after the injury, but I had a rude awakening," Rose said. If I do well they (Newcastle) may think that's what's expected of me. The Southampton way is at the very core of everything we do here at the club, with a strong focus on our player pathway into the first team," Saints CEO Martin Semmens said in a statement https://www. For our club to be successful going into the next decade, within an increasingly competitive Premier League, we must seek to strengthen our pathway and further develop every detail of our football operation. Houston Rockets vs Memphis Grizzlies Feb 14, 2024 We use cookies to provide you with the best online experience. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept our Cookie Policy, and also agree to the ... He is enjoying being back at Maidstone - three points off a National League South play-off spot - working alongside head coach Hakan Hayrettin. Five months away from his 70th birthday, Still is not thinking of retirement any time soon. My body will tell me when I'm ready to pack it in," he said. I'll know when the time is right. When I no longer enjoy it or when no one wants me - whichever comes first. Slaven Bilic enjoyed a winning return to London Stadium as a dismal performance saw West Ham crash out of the FA Cup at the hands of West Brom. Conor Townsend's rasping early strike proved enough to send the Baggies through to the fifth round, although the Championship leaders had enough chances to win by a much bigger margin. West Ham offered little in response, even after West Brom had defender Semi Ajayi sent off for his second booking with 18 minutes remaining. It looked like it might be a stroll for Leeds when Helder Costa and Jack Harrison scored inside the space of six first-half minutes. But 16-year-old Jude Bellingham scored with his first goal in over three months to reduce the arrears at half-time before Lukas Jutkiewicz levelled on 61 minutes. Luke Ayling put Leeds back in front eight minutes later, but Jeremie Bela equalised for a second time. The Canaries were trailing West Ham 3-0 at the time and Michail Antonio had scored all three and still had goals on his mind. Antonio ended the game with four and deserved every goal he got. I have never seen a more willing runner and often for little reward. Well, he put that right against Norwich. In fact, Antonio deserved much more than what he got at Carrow Road and you can read why in the Crooks of the Matter below. The Brazil forward was playing his first game in more than two weeks after being rested due to a minor rib injury and he thought the club had been overly cautious. It's hard not to play for four games," Neymar told reporters. Unfortunately it was not my choice, it came from the club, the doctors, they're the ones who made the decision, one that I did not like. Rockets vs Grizzlies » Odds, Picks & Predictions + Stats Memphis Grizzlies vs Houston Rockets ❱ 15.02.2024 ❱ Basketball ❱ NBA, USA ❱ ⚡ Best Odds & Picks ⭐ Line Movement Tracker ✔️ Live Score & Stats ✌ Match ... Ajax should be the team to benefit from the open game most with the visitors looking to give themselves a big advantage heading into the final round of games and we think they should have enough to pick up a comfortable win, with a 3-1 result predicted. They aren't the best defensively though and we can see them conceding but a win by two clear goals seems fair between these two sides. If we believe in tradition, but also and in current form, than this duel from Germany 3rd Bundesliga will bring to us today plenty of goals, so I will bet on that option here. So, home team is really very good team for betting on goals and they are in last three matches played 1-2, 4-2 and 4-1, so it is natural to expect similar situation and this time. Meppen is maybe not so good team like it is the home rival, but also, they are often very efficient generally. We will see what will happen this time. Over is ok. HEROES AND ZEROES Heroes: Football people There are a bundle of good gestures going on right now. Unlikely healthcare double-act Cristiano Ronaldo and Jorge Mendes have joined forces to donate lifesaving equipment to Portuguese hospitals, Pep Guardiola has donated €1 million to help fight coronavirus in Spain and Bayern Munich’s first-team squad have agreed to take a 20% pay cut to keep on the club’s administrative staff.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• T K
    TRAN KHOA
  • H M
    hami mami
  • N C
    nguyen cuong
  • T D
    tramanh3004123 DDD
bottom of page