top of page

LSS Group

Public·24 members

[STREAMING] Today: Stoke City vs Queens Park Rangers live free 14/02/2024

9 hours ago — Stoke City and Queens Park Rangers will play their match on 14 Feb 2024 at 13:45. The game will be held on bet365 Stadium stadium within the ...

We are going to play with the players we have available. I was worried about not having attacking options on the bench – now I don’t have attacking options on the pitch. His absence means that a combination of Dele Alli, Lucas Moura and Steven Bergwijn are likely to have to combine to fill the striker void. As if to emphasise the point, Southampton's goal was essentially a counter-attack after a West Ham raid had broken down. James Ward-Prowse was afforded too much time to cross and Obafemi swept home. It was only the Dubliners' second Premier League goal but the manner of the finish, lifted over a despairing Fabianski, suggests there will be a few more before the campaign reaches its conclusion. Ings was introduced midway through the second-half in the hope of sparking a comeback but failed to threaten. That achievement was one of very few bright sparks for Celta last term as they slumped to a 17th placed finish and they are not faring any better this time around. Celestes have lost their last five La Liga matches including a 4-1 beating at Barcelona last time out and sit 18th in the league, four points adrift of 17th placed Real Betis. A stoppage time strike from Trezeguet earned Aston Villa a spot in the League Cup final in dramatic late scenes against Leicester City at Villa Park. See alsoAston Villa vs Leicester City: League Cup semi-final as it happened Matt Targett had put Villa ahead early in the first half of the second leg fixture, but Iheanacho equalised with a little under 20 minutes left on the clock. Queens Park Rangers vs Stoke City » Predictions, Odds & See Queens Park Rangers vs Stoke City match highlights and statistics, prematch odds, lineups and new standings after the 4 - 2 outcome. Everton with Carlo Ancelotti needs a win here to fight for a place in Europa League next season and after a loss against Manchester City last week and after the lose in derby of Liverpool against Liverpool in midweek in Cup they needs a win here. Against Brighton I think they will win. Everton is in 11th place with 25 points while Brighton is in 14th place with 24 points. Barnet and Ebbsfleet will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League. Barnet this season have the following results: 7W, 7D and 8L. Meanwhile Ebbsfleet have 4W, 7D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Eriksen would be ideal as advanced midfielder in 3-4-2-1 alongside Lautaro Martinez behind striker Romelu Lukaku. Would Inter Milan really be the move Eriksen is looking for, given how much he has coveted a switch to Real Madrid? We are not underestimating the competition of the top teams interested in him: it is no secret that Real Madrid really like the player and are one of the top candidates to seal the deal. BBC Sport's football expert Mark Lawrenson has taken a look at all 16 of this weekend's ties and given his verdict on who will make it into round five. For selected matches, including Shrewsbury against Liverpool and the BBC's other two televised games - Brentford v Leicester (Saturday, 12:30) and Manchester City against Fulham (Sunday, 13:00) - Man Like Mobeen star Tolu Ogunmefun has made his predictions too. Newcastle United vs Manchester City predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash at St. James’ Park. Man City need a victory to close the gap on the teams above them in the table. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Aleksander Cefarin said: "I don’t blame the players for what they say. I understand that the players are desperate because of the punishments and the incidents that are happening again and again. Of course you want say [to UEFA]: ‘Go to hell!’ I know. But I am not so naive to think that we’ve done all we can and now everything is finished. I like ajax fc in this match I think they are the better team in better form they, when they traveled away playing against a very strong team in Chelsea they were very unlucky not to win scoring 4 goals and I think with there form they will score a few goals in this game and should win this match. Lille lost there last match whilst ajax fc have scored 4 goals there last 2 matches not forgetting travelling away against Chelsea fc and also I think form will play apart in this game and the team who more clinical who are ajax fc Queens Park Rangers vs Stoke City stream and TV listings Queens Park Rangers vs Stoke City - November 28, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Lars Ricken - Borussia Dortmund v Juventus (1997)Borussia Dortmund went into the 1997 final as underdogs, but found themselves 2-0 up at half-time thanks to Karl-Heinz Riedle. Alessandro del Piero came off the bench for Juventus at half-time and scored a stunning flick to get them back into the game - then Lars Ricken replaced Stephane Chapuisat in the 70th minute. Within 60 seconds, the young German had lifted a phenomenal 30-yard lob over Angelo Peruzzi to seal the win. Cologne have conceded at least two goals in five of their last six Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Leverkusen have scored at least two goals in five of their last seven competitive fixtures. We feel that a 2-0 win for Bayer Leverkusen is a likely result of this game. Maritimo average 1.00 points per home game which is below the league average while Boavista average 1.50 points per away game which is above the league average, and this is why we believe the visitors will claim a narrow victory on Saturday. Maritimo score an average of 1.43 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.71 goals while Boavista concede an average of 0.67 goals per away game and have only lost 17% of their away games, all of which adds weight to our prediction for a 2-1 win for Boavista. Live Commentary: Queens Park Rangers 0-2 Stoke City Simply put, this is a huge match for both teams today as they battle away at the wrong end of the table. QPR start the game 10 points off safety, while Stoke ... On the face of it, it might seem a bizarrely-timed decision. But this is Barcelona we are talking about. Why this came as a surprise to no-one - Valverde includedFor some time now, the 55-year-old Valverde has been spoken to by the movers and shakers at the club over matters that have been concerning them regarding the team's form. Many feel the side is going backwards, there are doubts being expressed about the physical preparation of the players and the substitutions during games, rumours of a charged atmosphere in the dressing room are rife and there seems to be a lethargy, complacency and general malaise about the place. In what could be a further attempt to convince the Premier League to approve the Saudi-backed takeover of Newcastle United, the country has also pledged to crack down on hundreds of websites illegally streaming broadcasts. In a statement, the Saudi Authority for Intellectual Property said it "aims to block 231 websites that violate regulations and rights" including those "directly broadcasting sites of encrypted sports channels…"What is the latest with the takeover?The proposed £300m Newcastle takeover deal is 80% financed by Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF), whose chairman is Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Today will be played 4 re-games from the tournament for the Cup of Cyprus. At this one rivals will be 2 elite teams - AEK Larnaca and AEL. The first game played a week ago at AEL's stadium ended without goals - 0-0. They have lost just two of their last eleven games, conceding nine goals and scoring fifteen along the way. Montpellier have the fourth best home record in the league with six wins and a draw in their last seven matches at the Stade de la Mosson and have every right to be confident ahead of this match. A bad season made Livorno the first candidate to receive a relegation ticket. Despite the recent efforts, however, the gap is too great for the safety group, it is difficult for Livorno to continue to appear in Serie B next season. In the next round, the Armando Picchi team will welcome Venezia, the opponent is also very thirsty to relegate. Obviously the failure is a Livorno scenario that is hard to avoid, even though they still have an advantage at home. Last season, Livorno finished only in 14th place overall and also struggled to continue to stay in Serie B. This season, the betel-colored shirt team has made many changes to improve performance. In both squad and tactics. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Luke Ayling (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Hélder Costa following a set piece situation. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Liam Cooper (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross following a set piece situation. Paper Round’s view: The chancellor’s announcement of help for businesses and some workers will go some way to helping these businesses stay open, but that will not be guaranteed if the shutdown goes on for longer than a few months. It is desperately sad to see and it is an almost impossible situation to fight given the resources demanded elsewhere. It is not about what the club wants or not. For me, I want to see my players and the reaction of my players and everything. It is not as simple as I want to extend. I want to see the club, I want to see the players, I want to see how we are still working together. That is the most important thing after five years together. Bayern Munich have won their last six league games. RB Leipzig have a draw and two defeats from their last three matches. Only Borussia Dortmund have scored more home league goals this season than Bayern Munich. It seems to be last season all over again in the Bundesliga. After a slow start, Bayern Munich are top of the table, a point clear of their opponents this weekend, second placed RB Leipzig. HB Kite will play against Nykøbing in the club Friendly game on Tuesday. Koge lost to Nordsjaelland by 0-1 in the last game in club Friendly. But they Defeated vendsyssel by 2-0 at home in the last league game. But lost previous home game to this Opponent Nykøbing by 0-2. While Nykøbing Drawn last game by 0-0 to Naestved and Defeated skive by 4-2 in club Friendly Games in the League matches. They won four of the six friendly Games . The hosts are a top club in Turkey with big fan base even though last season was very poor for them even in trouble with avoiding relegation late in the league fact is they have not only some of the best players in the league but their 2nd starting line-up is not that bad either watching striker Erdinc scoring two lovely goals away at this opponent in the first leg a game which Fender also started with their reserve side, and really their opponents did not have a single shot on target in that one as Fender also had a 4th goal disallowed, so they can think of the next round already. A decent gig if you can get it. Renowned man-manager failing at man-management It is Jose Mourinho's job to take a collection of players and put them into a cohesive system that produces results. That is literally his job. Said system should be used to mask the deficiencies of certain players as - shock - all players have deficiencies while simultaneously accentuating their strengths. At the start of the summer we were looking for an experienced goalkeeper and brought in Tom Heaton. Unfortunately, his injury has ruled him out for the rest of the season but Pepe fits our criteria not just because of his experience but also because of his leadership qualities. Milan have replaced Reina with Bournemouth stopper Asmir Begovic, who also joins on loan until the end of the season. Jan 25 (Reuters) - In a week when the future of FA Cup replays was called into question, Tottenham Hotspur were one of four teams who will have to go again in the fourth round after a day of few goals and defensive resilience. Jose Mourinho's eight-times winners were pegged back three minutes from time by Southampton's Sofiane Boufal in a 1-1 draw at St Mary's. Neman Grodno lost their opening league game but could well have grabbed a draw if not having a player sent off. They host Vietbsk who won their first league fixture but only because their opponents scored for them. Vitebsk struggled on their travels last season and this looks booked for a narrow home win. the Pars Jam Bushehr fc team and the Gol Gohar fc team, go head to head in Iran Gulf Pro league. The Pars Jam Bushehr fc team is in 13th position with 14 points Collected. While guest team the Gol Gohar fc team came in 15th place by collecting 11 points Collected. In the last 5 times the Pars Jam Bushehr fc team played at home, 3 of them ended in a the Pars Jam Bushehr fc team had draw. While guest team played at away last 5 previous matches, 1 of them ended in a draw. Diego Simeone of Atletico Madrid during the La Liga Santander match between Atletico Madrid v Espanyol at the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano on November 10, 2019Getty Images 08:45 - Silva 'cannot answer' questions on future And here's Silva speaking after last night's heavy defeat an Anfield. Video - Silva ‘cannot answer’ about his future as Everton manager00:51 08:30 - Silva's last day in charge? Morning all. Manchester United beat Manchester City in a deserved 2-0 derby win on Sunday, with Chelsea thrashing Everton 4-0 earlier in the day. Liverpool beat Bournemouth 2-1 on Saturday to close in on the Premier League title, with Arsenal seeing off West Ham 1-0. Crystal Palace defeated Watford, Sheffield United saw off Norwich and Newcastle won at Southampton - all 1-0. Burnley and Tottenham Hotspur drew 1-1, while Wolves v Brighton was goalless. It cited Root, Ben Stokes and Jos Buttler, who play for England in all three formats of the international game - test, one-day and Twenty20 cricket. I'm sure at some point in the coming weeks there will be a discussion," said Root when asked if he expected players to take a pay cut. But I'm also aware they are discussions that will take place between the Professional Cricketers' Association and the ECB (English Cricket Board). Bayern Munich have won their last eight league fixtures. Bayern Munich have won their last five away league games by an aggregate score of 16-2. Wolfsburg went to Leverkusen and won 4-1 recently and that's a side that has lost two of its last three matches. Bayern Munich top the Bundesliga by seven points and the title is almost won. Mount's parents implored him to come home and ask Chelsea to find him another loan elsewhere. Don't worry," Mount assured them. I'll get in the team. I'm not coming back. I spoke to him at Vitesse Arnhem in the first couple of months when he was in and out of the team," says Beale. I was expecting him to be down, but he was relishing the challenge; he was going to prove everyone wrong. Mount was brought off the bench against Utrecht on 1 October with Vitesse 1-0 down. Gladbach has not only been winning their recent home games in the league but the have been doing so by winning b at least 2 goals difference they won 5-1 with Augsburg, won 4-2 with Frankfurt or 3-1 with Werder Bremen and while it is true their defense is not that solid their keeper Sommer for me is world class keeper, even saving a penalty kick at 2-0 for them with Bremen and many incredible saves for his team this season. Super attitude, brilliant application and a really important member of this squad now. Jones made his league debut for Liverpool - one of two Premier League appearances - as a substitute in a win over Bournemouth in December. It's my boyhood club and it's the whole of my family's club as well, so for me it's huge," he told the Liverpool website. The environment and stuff is all positive and keeps me as positive as I can. Candidates for the new Premier League Hall of Fame must have retired and only a player's Premier League career is considered. A place in the Premier League Hall of Fame is reserved for the very best," said Premier League chief executive Richard Masters. It will be an occasion for our fans around the world to look back over the years and help us celebrate some truly exceptional playing careers. Each inductee will receive a personalised medallion, engraved with the year of their induction. Algeria international Nabil Bentaleb is having a medical at Newcastle United with a view to joining on loan from Schalke, BBC Newcastle understands. The move for the ex-Tottenham midfielder would be for the rest of the season. Bentaleb, 25, is not part of Schalke manager David Wagner's plans and both the club and player have agreed he should seek a move elsewhere. He left Spurs to join the German side on a four-year deal in February 2017. Deportivo las Sabanas is going to host Managua to play against each other in the division of of Nicaragua, they showed their bravery against the deadly coronavirus as they continue to play. Let me start with the home team which is at the moment in better form as they have drawn their last game at this venue, they want to continue to maintain their good home status but I think the visitors are going to break that status so that they will remain on top of the log so an away win is the best prediction here, Good Luck to everyone. Southampton almost netted the third on the stroke of halftime when Norwich keeper Tim Krul only just managed to tip Pierre Hojberg's deflected shot over the bar. The tide turned after the break as Teemu Pukki's fierce shot was parried by Alex McCarthy and the Finnish striker pulled one back for Norwich in the 65th minute when he beat the Saints keeper with a clinical finish from inside the penalty area. When they welcome Rotherham to Stadium mk on Saturday afternoon, MK Dons will be hoping to end a six-game losing streak, while they'll also be looking for a first win in ten (in all competitions). The visitors, who've recently crept into the top six, go in search of a third straight win in League 1. Manchester City's parent company has agreed a deal for Belgian second-tier outfit Lommel SK. They are the ninth club to join the City Football Group (CFG), which has stakes in teams playing in the United States, Japan, Australia and China, among others. As BBC Sport reported last week, CFG will wipe out the club's £1. Man City’s owner, Abu Dhabi United Group, has a majority stake in CFG. Significant stakes are also held by American and Chinese organisations. It was always going to take time for Simeone to make what he had last time with these players. Maybe he is finished and maybe too old school to succeed now. I would love to have seen this game three years ago. No, no way this Atletico side can trouble Liverpool. Wednesday 19 FebruaryAtalanta v ValenciaDebutants Atalanta progressed after coming second in Group C behind Manchester City, despite losing their opening three games, while Spanish side Valencia came top of a tight Group H ahead of second-placed Chelsea. Another interesting match for tonight and new duel where goals are pretty real to expect, but we will see what will happen. Feyenoord this season is have a lot of problems with defense and in last match in Dutch league at home, they are played 3-2 against RKC and after that, just 1-1 against Groningen. Rangers is in better form and they are won in last six matches in all competitions. I believe that in this duel, one of rivals will probably win 2-1 or something similar and I see here very fast football from both of rivals, with a lot of chances.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page