top of page

LSS Group

Public·29 members

[[LIVESTREAM<<<<]] Online: Detroit Pistons VS Los Angeles Lakers Live Stream 14 February 2024

Live in 3 hours - YouTubeYouTube · EmpireJeffTV19 hours ago YouTube · EmpireJeffTV YouTube · EmpireJeffTV

Real Madrid forward Eden Hazard has undergone successful surgery on his broken foot. The former Chelsea player came off during the Spanish side's defeat to Levante on 23 February. That was only Hazard's second start following almost three months out with a fracture on the same foot. Hazard will now remain under observation until he gets the all clear to begin his rehabilitation process," Real said in a statement. Neymar and Juan Bernat scored before halftime to overturn a 2-1 first-leg deficit and send the French champions into the last eight for the first time since 2016 as Dortmund finished with 10 men after Emre Can was sent off in the dying minutes. PSG made it past the last 16 after painful exits at the same stage in the last two years. Let's see how the day unfolds. FOLLOW LIVERPOOL-EVERTON LIVE You can follow our live blog. UEFA announces new World Cup play-off system UEFA is to introduce a new-look playoff system for its 2022 World Cup qualifying competition which will avoid the need to compare results of teams in different groups. Wolves are far more reliable, as in they are a very consistent side. They are also on a very good run, and have not lost any of their past nine Premier League games - I would be surprised if they don't make that 10. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Bobby's prediction: 2-1Why Bobby is not backing the Hammers: This is controversial! On Saturday, I was thinking that if West Ham lose against Chelsea, my decision is easy and I am absolutely going for a West Ham defeat, just based on analysis - not what I'd like to happen. In the past some managers have changed their whole system to deal with Hazard, but Guardiola would not have been making any plans just to stop one player, so it will not affect his thinking too much. Instead, he will have been working on a formation he thinks is best suited against Real in every area of the pitch. Real still have a lot of quality right through their side, but other than Karim Benzema, who scores most of their goals, their strength is more as a unit. Four years, four seasons. Buying one of the best goalkeepers in the world, buying one of the best centre-backs in the world and so on and so on and so on. I'm focused on my three-year contract. I believe that in my three-year contract we can win trophies. If we don't, but the club does it in the new era if I stay here only for three years, I will be happy with that. Tottenham spent more than £100m last summer, including on record buy Tanguy Ndombele, who has made just two substitute appearances since the restart, but also endured a string of injuries to key players earlier this season. Jill Ellis, who coached the United States to World Cup victories in 2015 and 2019, remains a favourite to succeed Neville, while Chelsea manager Emma Hayes, ex-Manchester City coach Nick Cushing and Manchester United's Casey Stoney are among those in contention for the role. The FA announced last month it would make 124 positions redundant, as it faces losses of around £300m caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Ladhood is a coming-of-age comedy featuring Liam, who has flashbacks to his adolescence as he deals with situations as an adult in the present day. Series one of Ladhood is available now on iPlayerThe show is based in Leeds, which is where Liam grew up, but he supports Manchester United - despite the best efforts of his parents. I think I was a Leeds fan for maybe even a few weeks when I first got into football, when I was about five or something," he told BBC Sport. Coventry have been good in many areas this term; they're tough to beat, have a great habit of keeping themselves in games, while they've delivered the goods when it has mattered most on several occasions. However, nothing has impressed more than the way in which the Sky Blues have taken to life at their adopted home. Robins' men have won seven, drawn two and lost one at St. Andrew's, scoring 14 and conceding seven in the process. Only league leaders Wycombe have claimed more home points than Coventry this term. Jamie Murray says what we're all thinking Of all people, the world's tennis doubles former no. Jamie Murray, says what we're all thinking/hoping. Martinez breaks players' silence Second-choice keeper Emiliano Martinez has broken the silence of his teammates to apologise for letting Emery down. Meanwhile former Arsenal player John Hartson backs the club's decision. Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Phil Foden (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by David Silva. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Manchester City. Rodrigo replaces Ilkay Gündogan. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Manchester City. John Stones replaces Nicolás Otamendi. Posted at 73' VAR Decision: Goal Manchester City - Manchester City 3-0 Fulham (Gabriel Jesus). We had an opportunity to take a big step tonight and we've tripped up. It's not fatal, it feels like it but it's not, so we dust ourselves down and we go again. Relive Friday's Championship actionListen to the latest Football Daily podcastHatters raise their game after poor opening periodBoth sides desperately needed the points but neither showed that in a sluggish first half. Huddersfield had most of the possession before the break, and while they got into good wide areas, all too often their final ball was poor. The Gunners reached the final of the Europa League last year but were beaten 4-1 by London rivals Chelsea in the Olympic Stadium in Baku. Match stats None of the eight previous meetings between Olympiakos and Arsenal have finished level, with each side winning four games each including 3/4 home wins for the Greek side. This will be Arsenal's ninth meeting with Olympiakos - they've only ever faced Bayern Munich more often in all European competition (12). Matondo 'proud' of racism standIn an incident-packed encounter, Werner - who has 25 Bundesliga goals this season - missed a chance to increase his tally when he fired over with just the goalkeeper to beat. Former Everton winger Ademola Lookman also featured for Leipzig after coming on as a substitute. Bayern Munich will wrap up an eighth consecutive Bundesliga title on Saturday if they beat Borussia Monchengladbach (17:30 BST) and Borussia Dortmund lose at Fortuna Dusseldorf (14:30). the Ismaily fc team and the El Entag El Harby fc team, meet in Egypt Premier League. The Ismaily fc team is in 10th position with 18 points Collected. While guest team the El Entag El Harby fc team came in 6th place by collecting 21 points Collected. In the last 5 times the Ismaily fc team played at home, 2 of them ended in a the Ismaily fc team had draw, while the guest team played at away, 3 of them ended in a the El Entag El Harby fc team had draw. Slavia today will be meeting with the away team BATE a d this game looking at it very well we have given the home team to lose this game or they will give us a draw at full-time as looking at the way away team have being doing it's both home and away games they have being doing so well as compared to them This initiative forms part of our wider community response to COVID-19, which has seen Arsenal in the Community staff volunteer to transport frontline NHS workers. Manchester United and Wolverhampton Wanderers announced support packages on Thursday to help the National Health Service (NHS) in the fight against the virus, which has killed more than 8,000 people in the country. Detroit Pistons vs Los Angeles Lakers There are lots of things to do before and after your event at L.A. LIVE, the leading entertainment district in Los Angeles! Grab a drink, get a meal, catch a ... Manuel Pellegrini’s side need someone to provide competition to Lukasz Fabianksi and replace Roberto, who has so far done dreadfully in his time with the club. Paper Round’s view: Roberto might be a perfectly decent ‘keeper but his performances so far have probably ruined his chances of ever establishing himself in the Premier League. Sheffield Wednesday is coming to this game after two great wins first over Brighton in fa cup on the road and then versus second best team in the league,Leeds,also on the road and I think it Will be very bad for them to interrupt that streak in a what looks like easy game at home cause they are better team then Blackburn there is no doubts in that and also at home they have great record versus them so I expect from Sheffield to win this and also who wants to risk could try to go with two goals handicap on hosts In Denmark, Lyngby and OB are meeting today in a Superliga match which will be held at Lyngby stadium, Lyngby city. In the table, OB takes the first position,1 with 36 points after playing 28 matches while Lyngby takes position 3 with 33 points after playing 28 matches. There is a point difference of 3 points. Posted at 74' Offside, Lille. Jonathan Ikoné tries a through ball, but Victor Osimhen is caught offside. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Victor Osimhen (Lille) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Paris Saint Germain. Ander Herrera replaces Mauro Icardi. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Renato Sanches (Lille) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Despite being on course to recover in time for this summer's World Cup in France, she was left out of the England squad by manager Phil Neville. She recently revealed in her BBC Sport column that the past six months had been a "real struggle", but did not regret her decision to leave City for the French league. I'm here to try to develop, win and enjoy everything that goes with being a professional footballer," she added. Detroit Pistons vs Los Angeles Lakers live streaming 14.02.2 2 hours ago — Watch the Detroit Pistons games live on YouTube TV or Hulu + Live TV from anywhere with the assistance of PureVPN servers. Detroit Pistons vs Los Angeles Lakers (Live*Stream) 2/13 1 day ago — Stream Detroit Pistons vs Los Angeles Lakers (Live*Stream) 2/13/2024 by Debrashaw.lert.k.g26 on desktop and mobile. The quality across the squad is top tier," he added. I also think the fact there is no egos there either is important too. I think the addition of Virgil van Dijk at the start of 2018 was the best signing the club has ever made. He was exactly what we needed in our defence and he completely changed the complexion of the whole club. I remember the first game he played for us, against Everton in the FA Cup. Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Live NBA Live Stream Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons Live NBA Live StreamYouTube · The Sports Lounge 4.2K+ views · 2 months ago YouTube · The Sports Lounge YouTube · The Sports Lounge 2:46:31 Los Angeles Lakers vs Detroit Pistons NBA live 12 hours ago — Lakers vs Pistons NBA match will take place on Tuesday, and there will be live streaming of the game in the US. Well I really fancy the chances that this game can end up in especially a draw and decent chances for the away win as the guests are a decent away side with a record of 5-3-5 on the road this season, so they have won just as many games as they have lost in away games and the main reason why they are not in the relegation zone at this moment because at home they won just 10 points, but the 18 points from 13 away games count really a lot in the league standings for them. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. Di María (Paris Saint Germain) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 69' Marco Verratti (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Absent Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was "delighted" as the youngest team in the club's history beat Shrewsbury to reach the FA Cup fifth round. This game will see a clash between two of the Bundesliga's lowest-scoring teams. Cologne have scored just 19 goals in the Bundesliga this season. Only two teams have scored fewer goals than them, one of them being Wolfsburg. With 18 goals to their name, Wolfsburg have been the Bundesliga's lowest-scoring team this season. Another match from this competition where I see surely better home team and I will bet on that option. Of course, I'm not sure that this duel will be play with fans, or with probably empty stadium, like it was the case yesterday in Germany Bundesliga, when M'Gladbach is beat Koln 2-1. In any case, I see good match of home team who is in last round in this competition beat Red Bull Salzburg 4-1 and then as a guest, played against them 2-2. Basel is not in good form and they will surely lost this duel, I'm sure in that. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Inter Milan. Borja Valero replaces Christian Eriksen. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Nicola Murru (Sampdoria) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Federico Bonazzoli. Posted at 76' Attempt blocked. Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. NBA The NBA offers real time access to live regular season NBA games with a Detroit Pistons at Los Angeles Lakers. NBA • DET Stream. 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM. The court found in particular that, having regard to the seriousness of the misconduct, the senior position held by Mr Platini in football's governing bodies and the need to restore the reputation of the sport and of FIFA, the sanction did not appear excessive or arbitrary," the court said in a statement. El Geish will host El Entag El Harby for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this new campaign. Also, both teams have a poor results in the last matches. El Geish have advantage at home stadium. However, the hosts have low potential in attack. Of course, the hosts want to win. True, this will not be an easy task. Also, we have El Entag El Harby who's is very average team in this season. Visitors have big fluctuations. True, they played against more strong rivals. In any case, I think, the visitors have a real chance in this game. They have a more offensive team. Also, El Entag El Harby have better results in the last mutual matches.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• T K
    TRAN KHOA
  • H M
    hami mami
  • N C
    nguyen cuong
  • T D
    tramanh3004123 DDD
bottom of page