top of page

LSS Group

Public·24 members

Today: Detroit Pistons VS Los Angeles Lakers live free 14 February 2024

6 hours ago — Lakers vs. Pistons ...

Posted at 86' Rúben Vinagre (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 86' Foul by Matthew Longstaff (Newcastle United). SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Rúben Vinagre replaces Pedro Neto. Posted at 84' Foul by Raúl Jiménez (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Assisted by Matheus Pereira with a cross following a corner. Posted at 77' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Bambo Diaby. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, West Bromwich Albion. Gareth Barry replaces Filip Krovinovic. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Alex Mowatt (Barnsley) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left following a set piece situation. Last week was a good example of why they should be worried. They have now lost to Spurs twice this season and feel as if they are hard done by because they have given them a good game each time, but they have conceded three goals in each of those matches. That has to change, but Villa have the Carabao Cup final against Manchester City next week and their manager Dean Smith can motivate his players by telling them that they are playing for a place at Wembley. A few months ago we thought that Ashley Young’s career was well and truly over. We worried about what would happen when his Manchester United contract expired. We could see him getting the odd game for soon-to-be-newly-promoted West Bromwich Albion but that was as good as it got in our eyes. But then, out of the mist, like a guardian angel for wing-backs, came Antonio Conte. Furthermore, it has pledged to provide financial support to clubs after fears that the loss of matchday revenue could cripple several smaller teams. Discussions centred on financial relief for Clubs in the short term and while there is no one single solution, measures are to be put in place to immediately assist with cash flow via a £50million short-term relief package. Fornals picks out Cresswell on the overlap, and the English left-back cuts inside Reece James and tucks it inside the bottom corner! 60' Big save by Kepa! Balbuena's thumping header from Snodrass' corner is saved well again by Kepa, who has made two or three fine reaction saves today. West Ham goal ruled out! Snodgrass sends a ball to the back post with his weaker right foot and Antonio bundles it in at the far post! But VAR check it and the goal is ruled out! 89' Pulisic chance! Big opportunity for Chelsea as Kante plays in the American, but he slices his shot wide of the near post - big opening at this stage of the game. But the question I would like to pose is: should sport governing bodies be recommending it? I think not. The Football Association has sold its football rights to betting agencies via a third party, as if that was somehow providing an arm's length approach. So, since the start of last season, bookmaker Bet365 has had rights to show FA Cup ties on its website and app, with matches available to anyone who had placed a bet or put a deposit in their account in the 24 hours before kick-off. We're having to re-cut our numbers for next year, whenever that may be. Clubs like ours are making big financial decisions in an effort to move our club forward to the benefit of the community that we represent, and we believe we have an opportunity to represent our town and get into the Football League at some point. We were making all the right steps and this has come as a huge shock. It's all been for nothing'Thompson’s views are echoed by Wayne Brown, manager of Maldon & Tiptree, who looked set to win promotion to the Isthmian Premier Division - the seventh tier of English football. Pistons vs. Lakers: Start time, where to watch, what's the 7 hours ago — The Detroit Pistons play against the Los Angeles Lakers at Crypto.com Arena The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial. National TV: N/A. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Northampton Town 0, Cheltenham Town 2. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Harry Smith (Northampton Town) header from the right side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Charlie Goode. Posted at 90' Attempt blocked. Harry Smith (Northampton Town) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Nicky Adams. Posted at 89' Foul by Jake Doyle-Hayes (Cheltenham Town). And they would face just 10 South Americans for almost the whole contest, after Jose Batista was dismissed inside a minute for assaulting Strachan. Bannon "didn't think wee Gordon was going to get up" after what Miller calls a "savaging", while Rough says such treatment extended to the Uruguay fans, who spat and threw coins at the Scotland bench. So incensed was Scottish FA president Ernie Walker, that he told the global media that "we found ourselves on the field with cheats and cowards and we were associated with the scum of world football". Despite many fans' unrest with Jardim, he has left Moreno with a very good squad and one in fine form currently sitting 7th. They had lost just two of their eleven matches prior to Moreno's arrival with seven wins and 18 goals scored in the process. There is definitely work to be done at the back with just four clean sheets in this time but generally it is a good team for Moreno to be taking charge of. Detroit Pistons vs. Los Angeles Lakers 16 hours ago — Detroit Pistons injury report, starting lineups, and how to watch today's NBA game vs. star-laden Los Angeles Lakers. INEOS to deliver hand sanitiser to NHS More good news! Chemical company INEOS, sponsors the Tour de France-winning cycling team, has started to deliver a million bottles of hand sanitiser to NHS hospitals to help Britain contain the coronavirus outbreak. In a statement released by INEOS on Friday, the company said: "The project brought together the manufacturing and enterprise of INEOS led by Sir Jim Ratcliffe and the racing team logistics led by Sir Dave Brailsford, the Team Principal of Team INEOS. They play Burnley later on Wednesday, hoping to close the gap to fourth placed Chelsea to three points. The season ends on May 17. Marcus is going to get as long as he needs. We are not going to risk him when he has had an injury. When he comes back he will be 100% fit," Solskjaer said. Rashford has scored 14 league goals this season, six more than United's next best scorer Anthony Martial. KPMG's study also included Serie A's Juventus, the Dutch Eredivisie's Ajax Amsterdam, Portuguese Primeira Liga victors Benfica and Turkish Super Lig winners Galatasaray, who had the lowest revenue of the eight clubs (146 million euros). Broadcasting revenue, especially from the Champions League's new distribution cycle which is worth 1. Ultimately, it's hard to picture this tie ending in anything other than a comfortable home win. Man for man, Benfica are far superior to Rio Ave in all areas of the pitch and in utterly dominant shape on home soil, the chances of the hosts slipping up are very minimal. Union Berlin, playing their first Bundesliga season, hail from East Berlin prior to German reunification and their fans are known for their left-wing politics and supporter-led ethos. Union's last match, a 2-1 away win at Eintracht Frankfurt, was also subject to protests, albeit from the home fans, who boycotted over the scheduling of the match on a Monday night. After a lengthy referral, the challenge, which saw the winger catch his England team-mate on the ankle with his studs, VAR Kevin Friend upheld Mike Dean's on-field decision of a yellow card. Only Kevin Friend can explain why it was not a red card," he said after the match. He has the chance to watch again. At least go to the monitor - it takes 30 seconds. The referee on the pitch has to be the one to take the decisions. My intention when I ran to the front post was not to push Williams. I'm not saying the push from Fred was a penalty but my push is a consequence of his push. Lampard: "Azpilicueta gets a shove in the back - it's not clear, it's not obvious, Azpi has been pushed in the back. Solskjaer: "I didn't see a foul by Fred for the disallowed goal. I'm very pleased with some of the things I've seen in terms of attitude, character, the passion we showed and the fighting spirit the team showed - spot on. Probably better than I expected over 90 minutes. With a little less sloppy passing and more clinical finishing, Arteta could have come away with a Premier League win. Pardubice and Prostejov will face each other in the upcoming match in the Division 2. FK Pardubice this season have the following results: 12W, 2D and 3L. Meanwhile Prostejov have 4W, 7D and 6L. This season both these teams are often playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Admittedly, the Dons’ form has improved recently with two wins from their last four, but prior to that they were in the midst of a torrid 12 game winless streak which saw them collect just two points from a possible 36. Real de Minas will host Real Espana for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have the motivation to fight for all three points. Real Espana are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 3rd place with 18 points. Also, Real Espana are in better shape. They have two consecutive victories. Also, it should be said, Real Espana have better results in the last mutual matches. On the other hand, Real de Minas have a chance to reach for one of the top five places in the table. Hosts probably wil ltry to make a positive result. I think, this will not be an easy task. My pick - Real Espana to win. GOAL! Osasuna 1-3 Real Madrid: That should be that. The points are in the bag for Real Madrid. Osasuna gave up the ball cheaply, Benzema then fed it out to Vazquez who was making a late run into the box and the substitute squeezed his finish through Herrera who might have done better. GOAL! Osasuna 1-4 Real Madrid: The finishing touches on an important win for Real Madrid. Hello everyone. For tomorrow I want to give you one prediction from Italy Seria A between Fiorentina-Spal. Fio not filling good last games and they are in very special condition about this game. They must to take this game because they are on the bottom of the league and this opponent is very good for them. Spal is one of the worst team and this is a good chance for Fio to take three points. For them this game is very important that's why I think they will take the win with more than two goals. My bet here is win for Fiorentina. As an adult, he was consumed by his work as civil engineering consultant and later land cultivation expert, to say nothing of many years of smoking. Though he carried on playing as an amateur, he abandoned his dream of becoming a professional striker. For 15 years, he lived in Kuwait, and he now lives in Rehab city, a gated community in the New Cairo suburb. Each of Serge Aurier's last seven league goals have been scored at seven different grounds: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Vitality Stadium, Wembley Stadium, Parc des Princes, Stade de la Beaujoire, Stadium Municipal and Roazhon Park. Since the start of last season, Matt Doherty has netted eight Premier League goals, the joint-most of all defenders in the competition alongside Virgil van Dijk. Conceded by Yuri. Posted at 59' Eder Militão (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 59' Foul by Iñaki Williams (Athletic Club). Wolves have won four of their last five away matches in the Premier League. Sheffield United have won four of their last six home matches in the Premier League. Uefa president Aleksander Cerefin says it has a "concrete plan" for finishing the European season "in August". BBC Sport reported last month that the Champions League and Europa League are likely to be played in that month. The quarter-finals and semi-finals are expected to be played over two legs. The head of European football's governing body told BeIN Sports: "As things look now, I'm sure that we can finish the European season and this means Uefa competition. Wolves have completed the signing of Portuguese winger Daniel Podence from Olympiakos for £16. Manager Nuno Espirito Santo had been looking to bolster a squad that has played 40 competitive games so far this season. Podence has been capped by Portugal at all age levels bar the senior team. The 24-year-old becomes the ninth Portuguese player at Molineux, along with manager Nuno. He played in the Champions League for Olympiakos this season, scoring in a 2-2 draw with Tottenham in September. Whittingham made his Villa first-team debut aged 18 in April 2003 and, in the following season, he went on to make 32 appearances. England Under-21 honours followed and, having initially featured regularly for Villa, loan spells at Burnley and Derby County paved the way for his permanent departure. In January 2007, Whittingham joined Cardiff in a £350,000 move that would define his career. He made an immediate impact on the left wing but it was during the next season when he switched to the right that he truly started to endear himself to the Cardiff faithful.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page