top of page

LSS Group

Public·24 members

(ΖΩΝΤΑΝΉ ΜΕΤΆΔΟΣΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΤΗΛΕΌΡΑΣΗ==) ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ζωντανή Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up) 14/02/2024

Follow the Cyta Championship live Football match between AEL Limassol and AEK Larnaca with Eurosport. The match starts at 5:00 PM on February 14th, 2024.

Leicester v NorwichNorwich are not bad going forward but they struggle at the other end and I don't think they will be looking forward to playing Leicester at the moment. The Foxes just keep on winning and their confidence must be sky-high. They have now won eight league games in a row, and you have to fancy them to make it nine on Saturday. Lawro's prediction: 3-0David's prediction: This is another top versus bottom clash and I don't hold out much hope for Norwich here. Nasser Al Omran's strike from distance took a deflection off Abdullah Al Hamdan and wrong-footed Uzbek goalkeeper Abduvakid Nematov before nestling in the net. The win ended Saudi Arabia's 24-year absence from the Olympics, having not qualified for the finals since appearing at the Atlanta Games. Saudi Arabia will face the Koreans in the final of the Asian Under-23 Championship on Sunday while Uzbekistan and Australia will meet on Saturday, with the winner taking the continent's third and final place at the Olympics. [[[ΖΩΝΤΑΝΉ ΜΕΤΆΔΟΣΗ>]!!!!!]] ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ΑΕΛ 29 Οκτ 2023 — [ΖΩΝΤΑΝΉ ΜΕΤΆΔΟΣΗ>]!!!!!]] ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού μετάδοση 2022 27 Νοεμβρίου 2023 29 Οκτ 2023 — 10:23 ΟΜΟΝΟΙΑΟμόνοια: Μετά το άριστα, ... Stoke City have won four of their last five home league games. Middlesbrough have only won three away league fixtures this season. Stoke City have 20 points from their last nine home league games. Both of these clubs desperately need to win this game. Stoke City are 18th in the Championship and host Middlesbrough who are 21st but only two points behind their opponents. Wolfsburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach predictions for this Sunday's German Bundesliga fixture. Monchengladbach will hope to maintain their lead at the top of the Bundesliga table as they visit Wolfsburg. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions! BookingPosted at 70' Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 70' Foul by Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 70' Shane Long (Southampton) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 69' Attempt saved. Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Time in hours and minutes between kick-offs"We are going to the fridge after we have played Wolves to get ready for Sheffield United," said Guardiola. The one benefit from City's fixture programme is that Guardiola has been able to give his players Christmas Day morning off to spend with their families. By the time they go to Wolves, Guardiola hopes Leicester will have become the first side this season to beat Liverpool in the Premier League. AEK Larnaca - AEL Limassol Live - Cyta Championship TNT Sports is your source for the latest Cyta Championship match updates. Get the full recap of AEK Larnaca - AEL Limassol, complete with stats and ... A world where you wrap your hand in your coat to open train doors. A world where ‘social distancing’ is a survival mechanism. A world fundamentally transformed. Unless you work at the Premier League. Thankfully, now that stance may change. But it took a manager contracting COVID-19 to force the Premier League out of its slumber. LIVE: ΑΕΛ-ΑΕΚ 1-1 - OMADA Cyprus | Ποδόσφαιρο Κύπρος LIVE: ΑΕΛ-ΑΕΚ 1-1. 15:19 - 12 Φεβρουαριου 2017. Ποδόσφαιρο Κύπρος ΑΕΚ ΛΑΡΝΑΚΑΣ ΑΕΛ ΛΕΜΕΣΟΥ. H AEΛ που έχει 50 βαθμούς και η ΑΕΚ που έχει 49 συγκρούονται στο ... I don't know honestly when he will be ready to play some minutes but of course it is closer. He is moving really well so I think the operation was good. In Laporte's absence, defending champions City have struggled defensively and slipped 14 points behind league leaders Liverpool, having played a game more than Juergen Klopp's side. Fortuna will also be encouraged by Dortmund's defensive struggles in recent weeks. Dortmund have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last five competitive games. They will also be going into Saturday's game without centre-back Mats Hummels, who will be serving a suspension. Juventus is great team who surely can beat Atletico Madrid in this match and I believe it is pretty ok to try this option. So, this team is more than dominate in Italian Serie A in last few seasons and they will be on that level and this season. When I said that, I mean that they will win new title, without many problems. Atletico Madrid is not strong as before and they are more easy losing as a guests, this season. If Bayer Leverkusen is beat them not so long ago, of course and Juventus will do it surely. Posted at 45'+3' Foul by Dwight McNeil (Burnley). Posted at 45'+3' Sean Longstaff (Newcastle United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 45'+2' Attempt missed. Sean Longstaff (Newcastle United) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Posted at 44' Ashley Barnes (Burnley) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 44' Foul by Federico Fernández (Newcastle United). ΑΕΛ vs ΑΕΚ ΛΑΡΝΑΚΑΣ ... Online · Online Εισιτηρια Αυτή είναι η επίσημη ιστοσελίδα του Απόλλωνα Λεμεσού ο οποίος είναι ένας εκ των κορυφαίων ποδοσφαιρικών συλλόγων της Κύπρου. ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας vs ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού ζωντανή μετάδοση 14.10. 14 Οκτ 2006 — ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας vs ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού live streaming ✓ azscore.com. The Rams are big outsiders in this trip, with the visitors down in 14th after some tough results this season. They’ve managed to improve their home record to make it the sixth-best in the division. However, Derby are winless away from home since the opening weekend (D3 L5), losing their last four in a row. They've not lost five consecutive away league games since May 2008 in the Premier League (six in a row). Premier League leaders Liverpool are the latest top-flight club to place some non-playing staff on temporary leave. Staff affected will receive 80% of their salary through the government's job retention scheme and the club will make up the difference. Newcastle, Tottenham, Bournemouth and Norwich have already announced they will furlough some non-playing staff. The league is suspended indefinitely because of the coronavirus pandemic. They briefly played together at club level too, for the Greek side Ionikos. Unlike many Andorran footballers, Lima spent a long time in the professional ranks, also representing teams in Spain, Italy, Mexico and Switzerland. He returned home in 2012, and now plays for Inter Club d'Escaldes in the country's top division. He hopes to carry on for a while yet, and win some more international caps, extending his world record as he goes, before moving into coaching. Well, Juve is not so dominant like last season's. At all. Although they have great attacking line with Ronaldo, Dybala and Higuain they don't score much goals. They think more about own goal and create just few chances per game. Still, I can see tonight class difference between them and Lyon and off course in Juve favor. I will caution here with goals and will take just over 2 goals as this can be very hard game with great battle in the middle of ground without much shoots on goal at both sides. Still can see at least two goals in this one. Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal Women) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Lisa Evans. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Charlie Wellings (Bristol City Women) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Goal!Posted at 60' Goal! Arsenal Women 9, Bristol City Women 0. Lisa Evans (Arsenal Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Belarus league 4 round match between Minsk and Bate Borisov. After 3 round Minsk on 5 position on table with 2 wins and one losses games with goal different 6:5. On the another side Bate is on 12 position with one win and 2 losses games with goal different 3:5. In last 5 matches Minsk have 2 wins, one draw and 2 losses games with goal difference 7:7. Bate in last 5 match have 2 wins and 3 losses games with goal different 6:8. In last 5 H2H Bate have 3 wins and Minsk have two wins. My opinion for today match is over 2.5 goals A major problem for the hosts has seen their rotating home venues. With their natural home in Bergamo going under work to bring it up to UEFA code, Atalanta have had four home grounds since the end of last season. They are playing Champions League games at San Siro, while they need to build up momentum at home. Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up) 27 Νοε 2023 — ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού και ζωντανή μετάδοση 27/11/2023 Ζωντανή μετάδοση 30 Οκτ 2023 — 09. 2023 πριν από 14 λεπτά — AEK Larnaca Nea ... This is the problem with trying to anticipate geniuses. You have to remind yourself that they might do the stupid thing because, to them, the stupid thing is the obvious thing and they’re good enough to do it. Hands on Hearts Encouraging news from Scotland: in just a few months time, Hearts will officially become a fan-owned club. ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού εναντίον Άρης Λεμεσού ζωντανή μετάδοση 4 πριν από 8 ημέρες — ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού και ζωντανή μετάδοση 27 Νοεμβρίου 2023 ΖΩΝΤΑΝΆ*] ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας εναντίον ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού εναντίον Νέα Σαλαμίνα .. Ineos rider Rowe replaces NHS medic's stolen bike Time for a heartwarming tale (in the end. Team Ineos rider Luke Rowe has stepped in and replaced an NHS medic's stolen bike after reading about the theft on social media. Anaesthetic registrar Dr Tom Roberts tweeted about the theft of his bike while he was on a shift at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, and Rowe responded with the bike to be delivered today. The Gunners could miss out on Europa League qualification after their dreadful start to the Premier League season, with all of the 'Big Six' ahead of them in the table and Leicester City looking like strong contenders for a top four spot. Inter Milan and Real Madrid have both shown interest in the Gabonese forward. Posted at 83' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Max Aarons. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Matt Doherty. Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Norwich City 1, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2. Raúl Jiménez (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Montpellier also need to work on their away form as it has been night and day when compared to their performances at the Stade de la Mosson. Montpellier have picked up just five of their 24 points away from home this season and are one of three teams still to win a league game on the road. They've scored six and conceded nine in their eight outings and those numbers could get even worse as they travel to a side very accomplished in front of their own fans. ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού - ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας 19.02.2023 19 Φεβ 2023 — ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού vs ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας αγώνα ποδόσφαιρο 19.02.2023 ✓ azscore Τα ζωντανά αποτελέσματα ποδοσφαίρου στο Azscore livescore έχουν ζωντανή ... IN OTHER GREAT GOAL NEWS Nothing much to see here, just Josip Ilicic scoring this absolute beauty from the half-way line as Atalanta smashed Torino 7-0. To be perfectly honest he’s hit that so well we’re not sure the keeper is going to save that even if he was in his goal. HAT-TIP There are going to be a lot of new football tournaments coming in the next year or so and the Warm-Up isn’t convinced we need any of them, let alone that they’re actually going to be any good (which they won’t). FK Krasnodar vs Basel predictions for Thursday's match in the Europa League. Group C leaders Basel make the trip to Russia to face a Krasnodar side they beat 5-0 in September's reverse fixture. R%ead on for all our free predictions and betting tips. The club's chief executive Neill Blake, first team technical director Richard Hughes, manager Eddie Howe and assistant manager Jason Tindall have all taken significant, voluntary pay cuts for the entirety of this uncertain time," Bournemouth said in a statement https://www. We have also advised a number of staff across all areas of the club that they will be temporarily furloughed, as a result of the ongoing pandemic. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Norwich City. Lukas Rupp replaces Emiliano Buendía. Posted at 90'+1' Todd Cantwell (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Adam Smith (Bournemouth). Posted at 90' Corner, Norwich City. Conceded by Simon Francis. Posted at 87' Emiliano Buendía (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Callum Wilson (Bournemouth). They have managed just one win in their last 15 matches, with three clean sheets only in the 15 matches. Amiens defensive discipline came to question in their last match; after taking the lead early, they succumbed to two late goals in the final five minutes and fell to Monaco at home. Here they have another home game but against a much superior opponent. They look for three more points with a home game against bottom of the table Wigan Athletic. Forest are only a point behind the final promotion play-off place and have a game in hand. They had gone five league games without a win before the victory at Hull City with two Lewis Grabban goals getting them the welcome win. Guardiola's side were on top for most of the second half but it was not until the 85th minute when Otamendi headed in a corner that the hosts were able to find a way through. United's Brazilian midfielder Fred appeared to be struck by an object thrown from the crowd while taking a corner in the second half. Both sides have scored in 10 of Tottenham’s 18 home matches. Tottenham have won 11 of their 18 home league matches. Both sides have scored in seven of Leicester’s last 10 away league matches. Leicester are winless in their last seven away matches. Five of the last seven meetings between these two sides have produced over 2.5 goals. But despite his versatility in the sporting arena, he admits he is no football expert. Football to me means rugby, that's my knowledge of football," Williams told BBC Sport. But I understand now that football is a religion here and if I say some things that upset some people then please, please forgive me. I grew up a Manchester United fan but don't hold that against me. I don't know too much about soccer but me being a proud Muslim athlete, I know players like Didier Drogba and Liverpool's Mo Salah. Asked if he would follow the other teams' games, he said: "No, we always think that what we are able to get depends on us. We are thinking of the next match. Leeds edged past the Championship's bottom club Barnsley at Elland Road, with Michael Sollbauer's first-half own goal settling the contest and moving the Whites within one point of automatic promotion. Striker Patrick Bamford told BBC Radio Leeds: "I haven't properly thought about it [winning promotion]. This is all fuel for the argument that talented, well-managed, successful sides tend to get their business done before the final five minutes, thus avoiding the need for late salvation. However, in the most tightly contested title races, fine margins matter. It is something Liverpool's current nearest challengers Manchester City know full well. After all, they scored the most famous late goal in Premier League history when Sergio Aguero struck in the 94th minute to beat QPR and clinch the title on goal difference on a dramatic final day in 2012. ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας εναντίον ΑΕΖ ζωντανή μετάδοση [ΣΕ 7 Ιαν 2024 — ζωντανή μετάδοση AEK Larnaca - Karmiotissa εναντίον ΑΕΛ Λεμεσού Καρμιώτισσα εναντίον ΑΕΖ ζωντανή 03. Ανόρθωση Αμμοχώστου ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ζωντανή ... For some time now it feels as if we have seen his name more on the internet, social media and newspaper than we have on our TVs and radios. Paul Pogba is now 27 and this season he has spent more time in the transfer gossip mill than on the pitch. And this isn't even down to choices of his manager. Quite the opposite.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page